Plywood is a sheetmaterial manufactured from thin layers or "plies" of woodveneer that are glued together with adjacent layers havingtheir wood grain rotated up to 90 degrees to one another.this givesthe material its strength. The more veneers used, the stronger the plywoodbecomes. Both the type of glue and veneers determine the suitability of asheet for a particular application. Plywood is graded for exterior orinterior use depending upon the water resistance of the glue used to stickthe plies together. The finish quality of plywood varies considerably, someplywood have attractive grains while others can contain knots. Some can evenbe faced with film, melamine paper or polyester to meet certain requirements,such as wearable, water-proof, fire-proof, etc. Combining a beautiful naturalveneer surface with a durable core, our plywood provides the strength oflumber, but with greater efficiency and versatility. It can even be shaped orformed for curved applications.
1. Q: What's the main business of your company? A: We are special exporter of plywood products, commercial plywood, film faced plywood, block board, MDF, OSB and acoustic panel.
2. Q: CFR or CIF will be accepted? A: With fulll position support from our own forwarder, we supply timely delivery and shipment.
3. Q: Is OEM welcome by your company? A: OEM is warmly welcome by our company. Hope we both parties will benefit a lot through the cooperation.
4. Q: Big quantity and a long term can change the payment? A: Sure.
5. How about the samples? A:We could send you the samples via your express account, you can also prepay the postage to us. After the order confirmed, the express fee will be paid back. Pls kindly be assured of that. Thank you very much for your understanding in advance.